A cavity is a teeth disorder commonly found in kids and adults. The problem with a cavity is you may not get prominent symptoms early on, but if remain untreated can lead to tooth infection, toothache also can be a sharp reason for tooth loss. You suffer from a cavity when one or more than one of your teeth decays or damages, and later on you’ll find those holes start becoming larger and deeper. This blog aims to serve you with all the early signs of cavities so that you can take the right steps to prevent cavities. For receiving a satisfying dental treatment contact Doctor Smile Dental Clinic, the best dental clinic in Siliguri.
Table of Contents:
- The best way to fight early cavities
- Treatment for cavities
The best way to fight early cavities
Without waiting for the symptoms to pop out, you can adopt some healthy tooth care practices to fight cavities as well as other teeth disorders. Here are your tips:
- Oil pulling: this is an ancient application that heals multiple teeth issues, simply, pick any of them such as coconut, it can be mustard or sesame oil, and gargle for at least 5 minutes daily in the morning. This oil-pulling exercise helps reduce plaque, and other bacteria inside your mouth.
- Focus on sugar intake: consumption of sugary foods or drinks build more bacteria inflammation inside the mouth, thus considered one of the prominent reasons for cavities. Control your sugar intake.
- Aloe vera tooth gel: very popular for clearing out all the harmful bacteria that are growing in your mouth.
- Vitamin D intake: studies have found Vitamin D supplements significantly heal the early stages of cavities at the same time protect your tooth enamel.
- Saltwater:we are familiar with this practice, simply take one tablespoon of salt and mix it with warm water, rinse your mouth thoroughly. This saltwater application has antibacterial properties to fight cavities and other teeth diseases.
- Clove oil: this solution acts as an all-rounder for any of your teeth discomforts. It has eugenol, a natural anesthetic that soothes tooth pain also being rich in antiinflammatory properties helps you fight further tooth infections.
- Sugar-free gum: you can simply chew sugar-free gum that will notably help you fight bacteria-causing germs.
- Licorice root: do you know licorice root being rich in antibacterial properties reduces bacteria inside the mouth and prevents the chances of cavities.
For the best dental clinic in Siliguri, do visit Doctor Smile Dental Clinic.
Treatment for cavities
If your teeth condition has become worse you need to see a dentist. a dentist will go for certain tests to detect tooth erosion including
- Tooth examining
- Dental X-ray
- Using dental tools for checking the inside area of the mouth.
The popular treatments for tooth cavities are
- Fluoride treatment
- Root canal treatment
- Dental crowning
- Tooth extractions
Depending on your dental condition, the dentist will go ahead with treatment that suits your stage.
Visit Doctor Smile Dental Clinic, considered the most trusted and the best dental clinic in Siliguri.