Are you wondering if missing teeth can be a problem for you? If yes, then this blog will be helpful for you. Missing teeth is a very common problem regardless of age, can be a matter of concern for you. If not treated immediately can bring a greater risk of health complications. If you are suffering from this condition and seeking advice, Doctor Smile Dental Clinic offers you the finest dental treatment by the best and qualified dentist in Siliguri, West Bengal.
Table of Contents:
- Causes of missing teeth
- Hidden Problems of missing teeth
- Treatment available for missing teeth
Causes of missing teeth
Reasons may vary from person to person, but some common causes include:
- Most of the cases regarding missing teeth are due to gum disease or periodontal disease, caused by dental plaque. The signs may visible to you in form of bleeding and swollen gums.
- Inherited disorders or some systematic condition leads to missing teeth problems. Genetic defects are one of the reasons forthis missing teeth issue.
- Injury, poor nutrition, tooth decay, or sometimes certain people born with missing teeth, commonly known as congenitally missing teeth.
Hidden Problems of missing teeth
- Although it’s a common problem, many people learn to live with this condition. But it can develop psychological or physical implications in you. You will have difficulty in chewing foods, and sometimes you may feel reluctant in ingesting certain foods may lead to poor nutrition.
- It can cause you some long-term problems such as shifting teeth, early aging, lacking confidence. A study found missing teeth can even push someone towards depression or anxiety.
- Speech discomfort is one of them, can be embarrassing and demolish self-confidence.
- You may suffer from facial muscle pain and the teeth gap might expand.
- Missing teeth can call multiple issues in your life. Responsible for bone loss in the jawline area due to the decrease of tissue is called atrophy and brings changes in facial structure.
Treatment available for missing teeth
Who doesn’t want to have a precious smile with symmetrically arranged teeth? It boosts your self-confidence. But problems with the missing teeth condition can easily be resolved, making you smile more often. If you are seeking a dentist in Siliguri, visit Doctor Smile Dental Clinic, at Sevoke road Siliguri.
It is very essential to replace missing teeth to fix food chewing problems, for jawline support, and of course a beautiful smile. Multiple solutions are available, a dentist understands better what treatment will be suitable for your dental condition.
Now what are the treatments you can receive from your dentist:
- Dental implants are quite fruitful and are used to replace a tooth with a set of full teeth. They are designed to last longer and are very stable, functioning as if real teeth.
- Where dental implants don’t work for you, there come dentures, can be a little uncomfortable for you.
- Bridges, also proven as a successful process for people with missing teeth. But the problem is you may need to replace them sooner or later.
Searching for the best dentist in Siliguri? Visit Doctor Smile Dental Clinic today.